| || |
Cycad and Succulent Fertilizer
Over the past 15 years, we’ve developed and improved a fertilizer which produces dramatic proven results improving the growth and health of your cycads and succulents. Here are some benefits to you by using this fertilizer on your cycads and succulents:
1. Organically improves your soil, in addition to feeding the plant. Important for potted plants and garden grown plants. Healthy soil produces healthier plants.
2. Improves your soil’s “chemistry” because most soils lack necessary nutrients.
3. Balances your soil’s pH. Most tap water and many soils are alkaline, which prevents your plants from absorbing nutrients. Think about how sugar dissolves in hot tea vs. ice tea. Our fertilizer helps your plants absorb nutrients like hot tea dissolves sugar.*
4. Provides necessary micronutrients to produce vibrant, healthy, long-lived cycads and succulents.
5. Can even “green up” older yellow leaves. See above how a previously yellow-leafed large cycad in our nursery turned to deep green over a matter of weeks.
_______________________* Our Fertilizer Article explains this in detail.
Please Note: We do our annual fertilizer purchase in spring. So, if you order in late winter or spring, please understand this is part of our annual fertilizer order from the manufacturer. So, it may be some weeks (or months) before you receive your order.
Shipping: For your shipping method, if you purchase fertilizer only in your order, please select Fert as your Shipping Method when you check out through your online shopping cart.
Nursery Pickup Option: If you want to pick up your fertilizer at the nursery, please select “Do Not Ship—I Will Pick Up” as your shipping method.