| || |
20 New Year Specials for 2013!
A rare cycad or succulent makes a great New Year's gift for the plant lover(s) in your life or yourself.Below, please click on either a plant name or photo to get more information or to order. To get your discount, please use these coupon codes to buy via our online store, or call us to handle your order:
1. Aloe bainesii Plants - Aloe barberae Plants -- a large and tall growing tree aloe native to southern Africa. Grey forking trunk and branches with long dark green recurved and channeled leaves.
4. Dioon edule Palma Sola -- The fastest growing and most robust variant in the Dioon edule complex. The only one with keeled (V-d) leaves. Cold and heat-tolerant and great for a plant grouping, especially at the 80% discount we're offering.
6. Macrozamia riedlei Community Pots: Macrozamia riedlei is an ideal cycad for Southern California and other arid climates, because it likes hot and dry summers and cool, wet winters.
7. Dioon mejiae “Silver Leaves”: We have a nice group of 15 gallon plants whose leaves have taken on a silvery glow. These are healthy and ready to go into the garden.
8. Encephalartos paucidentatus -- A cold-tolerant long-leafed cycad which puts forth 6 foot long, dark green leaves, the tips curving gently upwards and inwards. There is a slight leaflet overlap, and the leaflets have just a few spines -- a “paucity” of “dentata” (teeth).
9. Proteas -- Over the past few years, we’ve been patiently seed-growing several species of these exotic flowering plants, and now have some for you to try:
a. Protea cynaroides--Giant Protea, South Africa's National Flower
10. Large Specimen Cycas revoluta Plants from our Sago Forest -- We have a number of larger specimen Cycas revoluta (Sago Palm) plants that are quite striking in our nursery’s "Sago Forest".
12. Zamia variegata -- The only naturally variegated cycad species. This very unusual cycad generally has a subterranean trunk, and variegated leaves. We have some wonderful specimens of this unique plant, all grown from seed here in the nursery.
Please Note: All sales are limited to items available in stock
at the time of your purchase and are subject to prior sale.
If an "Add to Cart" button is not present, the item may not be in stock.
WHAT IS CAUDEX SIZE?
You’ll notice we list and price cycads by their caudex size (diameter in inches). The caudex is a cycad’s woody, bulblike trunk. Caudex diameter is a good measure of a cycad's age. The chart below can give you a rough idea of how this translates to pot size.
To verify an item is in stock, please click the "Add to Cart" button.
If "Add to Cart" button is not present, the item may not be in stock.
Also, please note that no sale coupon, credit or voucher may be
combined with any other sale term or special. If an item is purchased
using such a "double discount," we reserve the right to either cancel
the order, or modify it to give you the more favorable single discount.
20 New Year Specials for 2013!
© Copyright 2001-2016 Cycads.com, Jurassic Garden, A&A Cycads and Maurice Levin. All rights reserved.
Cycads and Aloes are sold for domestic USA use only. If you plan to export cycads, aloes, or cycad seeds, we sell them with the understanding that you will obtain the necessary permits.
Maurice Levin Information